Thursday, January 27, 2011

A LiL about ME & some of my favorite things in life...

Greetings!
Well...I think it's about time that I need to introduce myself to the Bloggie World! So, here are some of my favorite things in life. Enjoy!

Name? Jayme K
From? Cleveland, OH / New Smyrna Beach, FL
How old are you today? 25
Favorite Color? Green, Yellow, & Metallic’s + anything Sparkly
Gold or Silver Jewelry- Both-it’s fun to mix it up!
What color are your socks right now?  None- Hate Socks, never ever wear them
What are you listening to right now?  Pandora (Madonna, Girl Talk, Bob Marley, Ashley Simpson, N’Sync, Eric Carmen, Modest Mouse, Lil Wayne, Shania Twain, Lady Gaga, Van Morrison, Journey + many more) I love all music if you couldn’t tell J
What was the last thing you ate?   Cesar Salad with grilled chicken
Can you drive a stick? Psha-Not at all & if I did…Look Out!

 What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?  College Football
Favorite Shows? Boy, where do I start…Chelsea Lately, Gossip Girl, Jersey Shore, One Tree Hill (Yes, it’s still on air), Jersylicious, Californiacation, Dexter, Weeds, Real Housewives + well you get the picture.

What is your favorite drink? Vodka and Tonic with a splash of Grenadine + Wine

Have you ever dyed your hair? Yess- Brown-Blonde-Kardashian Dark
J

 Favorite food?  Chips & Salsa &  Luurrrrveee Pizza
What is the last movie you watched? Paperman- Interesting movie also was @ last year's CIFF
Favorite day of the year?   My Birthday & New Year’s (New Beginnings)
How do you vent?  Yell & Sing
What was your favorite toy as a child?  Barbie’s & my Motorized Car!
What is your favorite season? Summer
Living situation? Ha-Welp, I'm living at home w/ my mamma BUT in my own apartment in the basement with my dog!

What is on the floor of your closet right now? ALOT of Shoes & Piles of Clothes that won't fit
What did you do last night? Watched 90210 and Gossip Girl.

What are you most afraid of ? Birds + Dying
 


Favorite dog breed? Pits, Great Danes, & Dalmations
Favorite day of the week? Saturday

How many states have you lived in?  2

Diamonds or pearls?  ALWAYS Diamonds! Diamonds are a girls best friend!
What is your favorite flower?  Peonies, Hydrangeas, & Orchids
Favorite Place to Shop? TJ Maxx, Saks, Nordstrom + Nordstrom Rack, H&M, Forever 21, Boutiques, and online stores (Lulus, ASOS, and maanny more)
Well I hope this gives you a chance to get to know me better…If you have any questions or anything…shoot me an e-mail J
XOXO
-J-

No comments:

Post a Comment