Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 + 6 Days Later



Welcome 2011!!! Hope Everybody had a great Holiday Season!
Since it's STILL been crazy with Family, Friends, Good Times, and now back to work.....
I have yet to make New Years Resolutions- So instead of making un-realistic goals like I normally do.. Here's a list of 11 things of what I want to accomplish with my life this year (or at least try to)
So, here goes nothing!

1. Run my first 5K
2. Start Studying for the LSAT & Go to Law School
3. Cut out the soda and replace with H2O
4. Cut down on my Shopping Habit and try to save $$$$
5. Purchase my First car with my own $ (eeek)
6. Move to another State (Hopefully Cali)
7.  Actually DO Insanity on a constant basis
8. Maintain my Blog on (hopefully) a daily basis and have a focus!
9. Work extra hard and hopefully get a promotion/ new duties
10. Try to have less Road Rage
11. Re-kindle old friendships that fell apart over the years

Well...here goes nothing!
XOXO
-J-

What are some of your goals for 2011?

1 comment:

  1. Love #10! I need to make that a goal, too! Seriously.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete