Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall = Fall Clense

Happy Thursday Folks!
Well today I have started my Fall Cleanse. I have consumed way too much Honey Hut Pumpkin Ice Cream, Heinen's Pumpkin Pie Slices, and Starbucks Pumpkin Lattes in the past few weeks! Eeek! (I luuuve pumpkin sooo much..can you tell?) Well normally I would buy one of those cleanse from GNC or a health food stores, but a girl from work introduced me to this:
That's right....Organic Apple Cider Vinegar!

What to do:Take 1 shot of this a day- recommend mornings or after lunch. (Whatever you do- make sure your vinegar is not clear..clear = bad)

Why: Breaks down fat,eliminates toxic waste from the body and relieves constipation!

Other benefits: Gives you energy, fights bacterial infections, helps relieve joint pains, and leaves your skin glowing =)

For those of you who can't do a straight shot- there are other options...
*Put in a glass of Apple Juice/ Apple Cider
* Put in a Smoothie
*Use as a Salad Dressing

As far as my first shot went...it honestly wasn't bad at all! It kinda reminded me of eating a french fry loaded with vinegar! I will keep you posted on the results!

Whatever you do- Don't smell it first ;)
 Does anyone else participate in crazy/fad diets? If so what are they? Do they really work?
 
XOXO
-J-
 

1 comment: